1) ‘1 The Byre’ is let on the condition that it is returned at the end of the week in the same condition that it was found at the beginning. We reserve the right to make a charge for extra cleaning if necessary. All breakages and spillages should be reported to us immediately. If something is spilled on upholstery, bedding or flooring please let us know as soon as possible in order that we can try and avoid any lasting damage.
2) The number of people occupying ‘1 The Byre' should not exceed four (unless previously agreed with us) and the apartment is let for holiday purposes only.
3) The person(s) renting ‘1 The Byre’ is responsible for the contents of the apartment and will be liable to replace any items missing or damaged.
4) We will provide linen, heating and electricity. For bookings of longer than two weeks we will supply an additional set of beding and linen to enable you to change.
5) ‘1 The Byre’ should be vacated by 10.00am on the last day and will be ready for occupation by 3.00pm on the day of arrival. It may be possible to give some flexibility with these times providing with prior arrangement.
6) Pet dogs are permitted but the cost of any additional cleaning or damage caused will be charged to the person renting the apartment. Dogs are not allowed on the sofas or in the bedrooms and must not be left on their own. All pet hair must be completely removed from the rugs and floor before you leave. Any dog fouling in the garden must be removed immediately. You should provide bedding etc..
7) There is NO SMOKING in ‘1 The Byre’.
8) The basic rental price is specified on our website. 25% of the price is payable at the time of booking and the balance to be paid six weeks prior to arrival. We accept all major debit and credit cards and are also happy to accept payment by bank transfer. We cannont accept payment by cheque or cash.
9) In the case of cancellations the full charges for the perion booked will be charged unless we are able to re-let the cancelled period in full for ‘1 The Byre’. In the event that we do manage to re-let the cancelled period we are prepared to refund the Charges paid for the original booking less the Deposit. For your protection and peace of mind, we strongly recommend that you take out Holiday Insurance which may cover you if you have to cancel. We also recommend that insurance is purchased to cover loss or damage to personal effects.
10) Vehicles, accessories and contents are left at their owner’s risk.
11) The proprietor reserves the right to refuse admission to '1 The Byre' and require any persons to leave when they consider there is a breach of contract, or deem there is damage to the property or cause of nuisance or conduct of an offensive manner. The proprietor also reserves the right to enter the premises at any reasonable hour with reasonable notice.